Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The dilemma

Thank you for all the suggestions on how to improve my sleep! It did go a bit better last night, I also went to bed much earlier, like...10 pm so I was more rested overall. The pee cannot be helped though, I put that down to the progesterone! The repetition of the word "Peace" was phenomenal, really soothing and relaxing and strongly recomment it. Thanks my friends.

I am waiting for the clinic to call back as I have this dilemma today. Official test day is sunday, I'll be testing on saturday so that we would have the weekend to recover no matter the news. But the clinic is closed during the weekend so if it's a BFP (please please please!) I will have no meds for monday....so I was considering the possibility to go in on friday and get my HCG blood test...it'll be already 15DPO, if it's positive they'll know by then. I know the clinic is never keen in doing things ahead of time, but I'm a special case here! Also, due to my history, the clinic will want me to do a blood test even if the HPT is positive and again I wouldn't have this results before sunday night (I know I know, jumping a bit ahead of me here). So we'll see what they say.
Now! They just called! No special case for me, they will fax the prescription for a couple of extra days on the meds I'm missing! Ah well, that's sorted then, testing day remains SATURDAY!

I have to thank Melissa who tagged me in her blog to pass me on an award! The rules are once again very simple:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. So I suppose the emphasis is on the newly discovered!
I've been lurking around a bit in the next ICLW list and this award is really popular!! Everyone seem to have it already, so I'm not sure I'll get to nominate 15!! I'll have to think about this one for a bit I'd say...but if you'd like to be awarded let me know! I'll be happy to pass it along.

2 comments:

Best When Used By said...

Whaddathey mean you're no special case? They could have at least consulted ME about that! Well, okay, so the test remains on Saturday. At least you'll have the meds you need. Oh, Fran, I am so hopeful you will get a BFP! Sending love and lots of prayers your way!

Mad Hatter said...

Congratulations on getting a good night's sleep and on your well-deserved award! And crossing everything for your test on Saturday! Only two more days! ;-)